Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love shopping

I said i wouldnt and i did...My cousin and i went to town and she wanted to stop at our local thriftstore.I found a double stroller and got it for 3.00 WOW.Its in really good shape.So when Elijah comes home my delima with both little boys is solved i wont have to pack one and push one.Now i can push them both.I am so close to having the dossier complete woohoo.Now to get everything done for the homestudy ughh that seems to be the hardest for us right now.I am so ready to do some more shopping for our Elijah Emmanuel.But i promised my husband i would wait.Even though i sneak a few things in here and there.It has been yucky rainy weather the past couple of days.I am ready for some sunshine now.I still have a ton of yard work to do my yard is huge and it getsoverwhelming trying to get it al done.
Now maybe i will get lucky and find a bouncy seat and a highchair there.I will keep checking back to see if they get anymore good stuff there.I do want to start stock piling on formula and cereal for him.Maybe i will buy a couple cans a week so we have them when time comes to bring my sweet babe home.

No comments: