Friday, April 11, 2008

I found agency to do homestudy

I am thrilled that i found an agency close by to do our homestudy for us.We meet with her in her office on Thursday at 11 am.She was really great to talk with.So here we go.I am thrulled this is happening.I have already started compiling some of the paperwork we will need for dossier.But for tonight its just me and the youngest here at home and im having a cup of coffee and listening to my son Landen playing his keyboard.He puts a finger on 2 keys and moves his head side to side.His daddy calls him Stevie Wonder lol.
I will be dropping an email to agency directer i have some questions for her.I have not slept well since i have seen this babes pic and called the agency about him.It all runs through my mind of the paper work needed and completing the homestudy and getting through INS.I pray for this precious angel everynight.I pray we bring him home.

No comments: