Friday, April 18, 2008

Irritated

Some people burn my buttons.I stopped at the bank today to deposit my paycheck and was telling them that we are adopting Elijah.All she could say was i think you are getting in over your head with Landen being special.I told her yes landen is special but not in the way she meant.He is special because he is funny and sweet and Lovable.I then told her..I dont look at special needs as getting in over my head i look as it as they are my child who needs a little extra TLC.Some of the dumb comments people say just make me so angry.
On another note i worked on gathering documents all day today and filling out the autobiographies for the homesdtudy.Wow there is more paper work for the homestudy then there is for the dossier.I worked on them until i got overwhelmed with it all and put it away.I will work on more tomorrow.I am wanting to get the application stuff done and sent to the agency.I have quite a bit gathered for the dossier.I am making doc appointments this week to get the physicals done.Also need the kids Physicals filled out for the homestudy.
I think tonight i am going to curl up on the couch with my sweet loveable husband and watch a movie.Refresh myself for the weekend.Yard work awaits us and painting the kitchen needs to be this weekend.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Hope you have a wonderful evening. I saw your post on the RR group. We are adopting Dennis from the other angels page. I look forward to following along on your adoption journey.