Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just my luck

I tell ya when ya need something it goes on the fritz.I need some documents for the paperwork printed off and my printer decided to not work.I was so upset.Tomorrow i will call my dear friend and see if i can borrow hers.It just frustrates me grr.We meet with Susan on Thursday regarding the homestudy.I wish it was all done and all papers were done and in Liberia.But my goal is to have all paperwork and homestudy complete and turned in in May.
I couldnt help myself i went shopping and bought some Items for Emmanuel.I still have alot to purchase but will get it.A friend of mine was so thrilled about our adoption she is crocheting him a baby blanket with an angel on it.He is our ANGEL.Our sweet beautiful angel.Oh and my niece gave me a brand new car seat for Emmanuel.She just gave birth to a 7 lb 3 oz baby girl.Which i must say my great neice is BEAUTIFUL.Anyway she had 2 car seats a pink one for Ryleigh and black and gold she gave me for Emmanuel.Everyone has been willing to give us items for him.I am keeping a list so i can send thankyou notes to them.

No comments: