Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I cant sleep!

Am i losing it or what?I cant sleep all i do is go down the list of things that need to be done for homestudy and dossier.I have some much needed remodels i want done before the visit to the house.Some of the things my hubby dont know how to do.My brother law Chad is comming next weekend to do some of them for me .Thank you Chad!
We have some screens that need repaired.Did ya know grasshoppers like to eat the mesh on screens?So we took them into the lumber yard and had them put wire screen in them.Chad will be putting the ones up high on.And Hubby will do the lower ones.Besides being on this blog this late at night i also started some of my much needed spring cleaning.It needs done and i cant sleep so why not.My family are all sound asleep and im resteless.I have been through 2 adoptions and Both times my anxiety of preparing and waiting has been through the roof.Please tell me this is normal?I so bad wish i could snap my fingers and home study was done .I wantto push all paper work and turn it over to agency asap.Now to find an agency to do homestudy.I will be calling around tomorrow to get this off the ground.I am so ready to open my arms wide for this beautiful sweet babe.As soon as i square things with an agnecy for homestudy i will be busy working on differnt resources for his sp needs.I did this with Landen and am so glad i did.ok enough babble time to finish cleaning my fridge its in the middle od the floor right now.

No comments: