Thursday, April 17, 2008

paperwork paperwork

Here we go with all the paperwork.Met the social worker today and she gave us our stack of paper work to get done.I really like her she is a neat lady.I now have writers cramp from our biography.I am not even half way done yet.But i will work deligently on all the documents we need and kbi checks local police checks all of it for homestudy and dossier.My dear husband is really good about getting the copise made we need.I do the bigger stuff because he gets overwhelmed with all.
Another day closer to our beuatiful baby boy.I cannot wait to meet him.We have chosen a name for him.Elijah Emmanuel.I love the name Elijah so much.I am excited and cant wait until all the paper work is complete and in Liberia.Tomorrow im calling the docs office and scheduling our physicals.That another marked off dossier and homestudy.I am also sending off our Kbi checks.I hope to have everything done for the homestudy next week.Or at least try.I forgot about all the paper work adoption requires.Doing to seperate adoptions from India ya think i would be a pro.Oh well its always a learning experience.

No comments: