Monday, April 21, 2008

What a day!

What a day this turned out to be,First off i went to work and when i got off i ran some errands.Picked my 19 yr old up who had met with a national gaurd recruter.I came home to find my 3 other children had trashed the house and left dirty dishes everywhere.Momma was home and not happy they got up and cleaned their messes up quickly.I decided to get some more raking done.I have a huge yard so this will take me forever to get all the twigs raked up from the ice storm we had.My kids were all out playing.When all of a sudden i heard a scream looked up to see my 16 yrd old had hurt his ankle.He was being the ALL BOY that he is and ramping his bike.When he came down there was a hole and his foot went right in hurting his ankle.So off to the Er we go.Luck was on his side.It is not broke but he has a horrible sprain and is hurting alot.He has it propped now with ice on it and i give him alieve to help with the swelling.We will do a follow up with the doc this week and see what he says.
I am taking tomorrow off to stay home and help him the poor kid hurts so bad.He never cries he says he is to old to cry but this has brought him into crying bursts.I think while im home it will be an oppertunity to get my carpets shampooed.Maybe even start painting my kitchen that i keep putting off.

No comments: