Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A GREAT DAY

Today was a great day..I got alot of things done around the house today.I started packing away some winter clothes and pulling out the summer clothes.I also got an email i loved.It was Elijahs weight and height.He is definately tiny.I am so in love with him .I cannot wait until he is home and in our family.I also called the main office of my employment and they are sending me my letter of employment we need for the dossier. There is another document down.I also scheduled my doc appointment for my physical i need to get hubbies scheduled too.We have different doctors so i need to make the call.I just keep checking things off the list for our adoption.I pray to have it all turned in soon.I have not bought alot for Elijah im waiting until the homestudy and dossier are complete.Although it is killing me.Everytime i see something cute i wanna buy it.I promised Michael i would not purchase anything yet.Temptation is very hard though.I keep working at getting this done as i dont sleep well thinking about my sweet baby and just getting to him scooping him up and giving him tons of kisses.
I am also calling the doctor i want Elijah to get his care from.He is really good in pediatrics and is also an adoptive father of a child from Ethiopia.I have also been doing research on getting Elijah services once he is home.I want all my ducks in a row for when he arrives.I want to paint Landens room as Elijah and Landen are sharing a bedroom.I have bought trucks and cars bedding and wall decor for their room.I know someone who works with wood and have been wanting to contact him to see if he could build a dump truck toy box to go in the boys room.I am so excited about this adoption we having been saving and planning this for a one time now.And now we are finally getting our little one God has blessed us in so many ways,I am hoping to post a picture of my Elijah very soon.

No comments: