Sunday, October 12, 2008

HOME FROM CAMPING

What a beautiful weekend it was so quiet at the lake and not to cold it was Perfect. my Brother and sister inlaw was there and had a karoeke wachine.Michael had a blast and sang up a storm.I had more fun setting bye the camp fire cuddling Landen and watching them all be silly.I didnt sleep to well i am having a hard time with my shoulder and neck.Physical therapy ended it is back to the doc to see if i can continue therapy or try something else.I am working on the camping Laundry although its never ending with all our children.
We will be leaving soon to our church.They are haviong their fall block party Landen loved it he wears his costume and they play games and paint pumpkins and have cake walks and eat a small lunch.It is fun and he likes to go.He dont like trick or treating but he like the block party.
I hope to hear goodnews on E s adoption in the upcomming weeks.I am sooo ready to get this boy home.

No comments: