Monday, October 13, 2008

WUV U

HE SAID IT TONIGHT...first time Landen has ever looked right at me and said those words every momma loves to hear....WUV U. I said I love you too little man. Landen has really decided to talk more tonight we was reciting ABCS he cracked me up...he would say A,,,i would sayB and so on until we got to F it must of messed him up because i said F he said nana(no no).Thats as far as we got but heknows them all and says them when he wants too.
Today has been an Incredibly long day...I dont work Mondays so i got things done around home and watched some tv and worked on Es quilt a bit.
Rebecca started Basketball practice and she is so tired when she comes home .She does her homework eats her supper and heads to bed Early.Linda is almost done with Volleyball i dont think she is going to do basketball. The kids are so excited about E they talk about him allthe time and tell me they cant wait to get him home and love on him.Brian also has been getting excited and has even helped pick things out when we go shopping for items for E.I love these kids of mine...I am so blessed for each of my beautiful Miracles that we have in our lives.I love being a mom and i love being a wife.Life is good.

No comments: