Monday, October 20, 2008

THINKING ABOUT OUR ANGEL!

Today is one of those days that i just think about my Angel all day and dream of the day i will hold him in my arms.This little boy does not know he has a mommy and daddy and 6 siblings that are witing for him to come home.
I walk by his crib in my room and dream of seeing him laying in their and playing with him.I wonder if he gets enough to eat or he cries or he is happy or sad.So many things run through my head.I pray for his health and he stays healthy.Linda and I was at walmart... and she seen this toy in the baby section.Its an alligator you pusg his foot and he giggle.Linda just had to get it.She said please mom buy this for baby E.Of course i just had to buy it because its so cute and because a very special little boy will be recieving it.
I say a prayer for him everynight.I am already so in love with this child who is all the way across the other side of the world.People ask me all the time when is he comming home?Its so hard to explain that International adoption is not easy ya cant snap ya fingers and your baby is home.My parents is one.Knowing we went through 2 international adoptions you would think they understand the wait times. I love you my Angel...Mommy cant wait to meet you until then hugs and kisses my sweet boy.

No comments: