Thursday, October 9, 2008

WHAT A WEEK

What a crazy week this has been....my on off button broke on my computer so i have not been able to blog or anything.I have had computer withdraws...My darling husband rigged it until we can get it in the shop on Monday...The computer repair shop is closed until then.
We got our fingerprints done at USCIS yesterday yeahhh! We were also told that emmanuels birth certificate and passport are done.We are waiting for his casestudy to be done now.I pray everything is speedy for his sake.I am so so ready for him to come home.
My pT for my shoulder has ended so now its back to my doc to see what he recomends next.We had an incident with our neighbor was not pretty and the sherrif was called .Now ya can say we are the worst people on earth.I really dont care what they think but they are making it hard on our children.
Other then that all is well here and i keep praying for more good news on the adoption front.

No comments: