Sunday, October 19, 2008

This and That!

I am havinng camera withdraws...My daughter broke my digital camera and i cant take any pics of the cut Things Landen does .I hope to replace it very soon.
It is chilly here today so Hubby is servicing our furnace to get it ready to turn on.Our plumbing is fixed..My hubby has become quite the plumber and am i grateful.I was the first one in the shower last night lol.So now i have bedding washing and spending the day organizing.I even organized Es clothes.His dresser looked like something Exploded in it.So i took all the clothes we got for him out and organized them right.pjs in one drawer..Onsies ,socks in another shirts in another and pants in another and last outfits in another one.
How in the world does a person get everything they need for a baby in a siutcase?I was telling Michael that almost one suitcase is going to be full of Es clothes diapers toys and bottles and things.I am only taking about 3 small toys but have several outits for a week stay.He told me to let him pack it when time comes.He is quite the packer learning it from Military he ROLLS everything and he can get it to fit haha.
It is windy here today so Landen is not happy we made him play indoors today.Not because of wind because it is right down chilly and he freezes even with a jacket.I am sure E will be the same way to the cold.
Please pray for a dear friend of mine today her hubby is due to board the plane out of Liberia with their son.She needs hugs and reasurance everything will be fine and they will be home safe and sound.I am so so HAPPY for her and her family.This has been a long time comming for them bless their hearts.

No comments: