Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No News

No News yet on the adoption end.I am praying for I171H to come soon.Its been almost 4 weeks so i am praying soon.Still waiting to hear on Liberias end.I am aching to hold my baby i am going nuts here.I really need to gain more patience with this.
Knowing Es special needs he really needs to come home and get his therapy going.I am so in love with this child.Not a day goes by that we dont talk about him and how much we want him to be in our family and all the love the kids and mommy and daddy have for him.We look at his pics and say how cute he is and how wonderful he looks.
I get tired of people asking when is he comming home?When do you get to leave to go get him?I tell them when i know i will let you know. Its so hard for people to understand International adoptions do NOT have a set time. The wait can be excrutiating(which it is).But in the end so so worth it to finally hold that child you come to love through pics and videos.To watch them grow and smile.It all worth the agony of the wait.I just pray its not to long of a wait.I WANT MY LITTLE MAN.

No comments: