Sunday, October 26, 2008

WEEKEND

Our weekend was relaxed a bit.Saturday we stayed home and made dinner and a birthday cake for my oldest son who turned 20 yrs old.I cant believe how fast my kids are growing up.William my 20 yr old lives on his own.He is struggling right now and i feel so bad for him.He went to school to be a security Gaurd and now he is done he cant find work.All the places here want them to be 21 yrs old.So my son is desperate to find work and even trying to get a job at mcdonalds.I hope he finds something soon his rent is comming due.
Rebecca was invited to a birthday party yesterday evening and had a great times.She stayed for like 4 hrs.She had so much fun last night.Today was the VFW Holloween party for children 10 and under.Michael and I took Landen.Landen kept saying I go to a party.He was tickled and had a nice time.They all got a spider that is handcrafted with Pipe cleaners and pompoms he LOVED IT.I would pull the string and make the spider move and Landen just laughed and Laughed it was so much fun watching him have such a good time.
When we got back i decided to get some much needed things done around the house.I started with shampooing the living room carpet it looks so much better now.Then decided its time to tackle Landens dresser and tote that still has some winter clothes from Last year.He took a major GROWTH spurt since last winter he wore 4 T and now is a size 6 boys.So almost all of what is in the tote wont fit.I am glad i went to the second hand store and found him some nice shirts and Pants.We really didnt do much this weekend actually most weekend we are home now.When its cold we dont like getting out and it was that today.Yesterday was Nice and Landen played outside quite a bit of the day.

No comments: