Friday, October 17, 2008

PLUMBING ISSUES

Tonight i was doing a load of wash and heard a noise went to the luandry room to find...The floor FLOODED! IT also backed up into our shower..Michael is trying to figure it out he says he thinks there is hair is the shower drain that has caused this.The shower and washer share the Line going out.Sooo we will see what happens hpe this is resolved soon we will get cranky aroud here without a shower and clean clothes.
No news on the adoption end I pray i hear something soon.I have met some wonderful Mothers through adoption who have been so good to us...We recieved a box of babyclothes for E this week in the mail...I thought this was just wonderful considering this Mom just got home with her adorable daughter from India.She took the time with her busy schedule and all her little ones to send this box.She has been amazing to lean on and talk to .Ellen you are an amazing friend...I am so thrilled our lives have crossed paths as we share our joys and sorrows of adoption ups and downs.
I have made many friends and i love sharing the stories of the children and everday life of being parents.I am blessed with wonderful friends and family and being blessed to me a mothers which I LOVE THE MOST.

No comments: