Monday, November 22, 2010

Cleaning got me thinking!

I been cleaning the house to get ready for Thanksgiving.Wow the stuff you collect in a few short months.I have thrown away and hauled off to the thrift store.It is crazy how much stuff or junk we collect.I can see how we can use our Money and time more wisely.Giving to others and less for ourselves.I mean who needs STUFF when their are kids all over this world that need worse then we do.Like all the orphans who need homes and go to bed Hungry,dirty,and no one to read to them cuddle them and tell them how much they are loved.
I want to devote more time helping and giving to others this season.To ones that are less fortunate.I want to do allot more for Others.Adopt a family maybe?Bake home made goods for the elderly?Donate more to the children on Reece's rainbow so those beautiful Loves can find a home.We are blessed with health and happiness why not bless someone else who deserves it.

No comments: