Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jaxsons appiointment and Husband's surgery

Today Jax had another eye apppintment he has been seeing the eye doc once a month now for 6 months.I was frustrated.All these months they have been telling me he was near sighted and has strabismus both correctible.They have known all along that Jaxson is way more visually impaired then that he is legally blind.Did they bother to tell me so i could get vision therapy in place?Absolutely NOT.I was mad and told her why was this information not shared with us?She said is he getting vision therapy?I said why would i set up therapy for near sightedness and strabismus i had no clue of him being this impaired.It does not make me love him anyless my biggest problem was he is MY CHILD and i am his mother i need to know EVERYTHING about him to better help him.
My Husband had his scope yesterday of his shoulder..Once in they found a bone spur floating around and it was tearing up his rotar cup.It worked like a piece og glass.He was in surgery for an hour and a half and is home recovering.He is doing better today he had a rough night last night.He has been having problems with his shoulder for years it had increasingly got worse over the past year.He is now on the mend and then comes the fun part for him Physical therapy.LOL or as he calls them those mean drill seargent ladies .

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

glad you finally got ALL the info on Jax! :) That is important to know what all is going on! Praying hubby recovers quickly and for eht PT folks :) heehee

hugs
Tami