Sunday, November 28, 2010

HOLIDAY AND WEEKEND

We had a nice Thanksgiving with all 7 of our kids and 3 of them had their boyfriend/girlfriends come as well.My husbands Dad also cam and We invited a couple that had nowhere to go for the Holiday.It was nice turned out great.All the cooking and cleaning wore me out and i have not been feeling good the last few days.The weekend we spent putting up the Christmas tree and decorations.I have been ready to put the tree up for a while now.I am excited because Jax is home this year and its his first Holidays with us.He loves the tree and smiles at it so cute!Landen also loves the tree and walks up to it and says...PETTY(pretty).Michael and I also did a little bit of Christmas shopping.We still have allot more to do.
Jax appointments are finally starting to taper off.I would like to see an increase in therapy for him though.Tomorrow he has neurologist appointment at Mercy and while there i need to stop in hearing and speech and get his hearing aid fixed.We got new molds which come with new tubing.I cut the tubing to short on the left one so i will take it in and let them fix it.
Jax is growing so fast he outgrows his clothes quicker then i can buy them.He is just so chubby but oh so sweet.I can hardly believe he has been home 8 months now.
Yesterday while at walmart Santa was there.Landen was in the cart i said Landen do you want to see Santa?He says...I LOVE YOU lol i took that as a yes and put him on Santa's lap.Then it was Jaxson's turn he would not wake up so he is sleeping on Santa's lap LOL.I got pictures but have no scanner.I have put going to the doctor off long enough so tomorrow i will be scheduling an appointment.When i make myself sick just sweeping the floor or doing dishes something is not right.I need to stay healthy for this family.

No comments: