Friday, November 12, 2010

THE SICKIES!

Jax woke up with a horrible cough.He coughs so much he has vomited all his feeds.We are cutting them down now and bolus pedialyte in.I have been giving him Tylenol and alternating it with ibuprofen as he started a fever.He was already vomiting prior to this we are positive he still has reflux issues.I made an appointment with our doctor but he was full so Jax cannot be seen until the 22ND.If Jax worsens we will head to the emergency room.A failure to thrive child vomiting the calories he gets is BAD.It is bad anyway as he aspirates.I have also been giving him a cold and cough med.I hope he gets better quickly.
I myself am having some problems with my stomach and kidneys.I did make an appointment with my doctor.I hope it is nothing serious.I need to stay healthy for this family.I slept allot today as i was feeling so poorly.
Michael is doing really good.He is sore but says overall his shoulder feels better then before surgery.He has a follow up appointment this coming Wednesday.
It is cold here so no plans for the weekend.With Jax sick,Michael on the mend and myself not feeling the best we are hanging around home all weekend.I hope to keep Landen and Rebecca well Linda also has a nasty head cold.
I got my Reece's Rainbow Christmas tree angel ornament today!I am praying this precious little angel finds a family.She so has my heart.

No comments: