Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CLOTHES!


I just supplied my adorable great nephew with a bunch of fairly new clothes!Jax and Karter were once the same size!Jax has blasted past Karter and now Karter is getting Jaxson's hand me downs that are brand new.Winter outfits i bought and MR.Jax has worn a couple times no longer fit.They fit this cutie perfect i am grateful i can pass them to him.He even got a winter coat!His mommy said he needed one and i happen to have one my Chunky monkey was to big for.This is my great nephew Karter is he not just ADORABLE.He is a little love when he comes to my house Jax and i both get lots of kisses!

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

what a HUGE blessing to them!!!!!!!!!! what size is jax in now???

Denise said...

Jax fits a 2t well..3 Ts are abit big!In 8 months went from size 12 month to 2 T.