Thursday, December 2, 2010

NICE DAY!

The weather was beautiful today..Did not need a winter coat a jacket worked perfect.Because it has been so cold the last few days we have kept Jaxson in the house he does not like the cold and shivers.Today being nice Michael and Jax and I ventured out to do some Christmas shopping.I was pushing Jax in his stroller in walmart we were waiting in the check out line when one of walmart employees started laughing and said..your baby just peed on the floor.I had just changed his diaper right before going to walmart .So we checked out and grabbed the diaper bag and a change of clothes(i keep 2 sets in the diaper bag).I got him changed and it was time for him to eat.We hooked him up to a feed and we were hungry so we had lunch at Pizza hut.After we went to a couple other places to eat and then headed home.We did not get allot of shopping done but it was sure nice just to get out of the house.We all needed it.
Tomorrow morning i get my ct scan done.I am praying for good results on this.I don't want it to be a cyst!

No comments: