Friday, December 17, 2010

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE!


It has been a normal week of appointments and holiday preparations around here.I stayed up last night and wrapped a ton of presents.I am happy to report i am done shopping now.Michael has a couple presents he needs to get Otherwise we are done.
Cloth diapering...I decided to go exclusively with them.I have tried every disposable for night time and he pees through them all.If i add inserts to the cloth he does not pee through.I was online last night and found some diapers that had really good feedback on them so i bought 4 of them to try.They are super cute too!One is camo..one has jungle animals ..One is orange soccer ball and the other is green soccer ball.If these are good diapers i want to go back and buy the adorable zebra print one.
I was so excited as i thought i had a part time job.It will not be happening i didn't even get to the interview when a call came in saying they changed their mind.I do Patient care attendant where the person i take care of is the person who would hire me.So i start at ground zero for a job.I will wait to get through the holidays then really start looking again after the kids holiday break is over and they are back to school.
That's about it around here !Its been a busy yet Mellow week mixed in one..Kind of odd for the Miller household HA HA.

No comments: