Thursday, December 9, 2010

ONE OF THEM DAYS!

Where i am frustrated with Insurance companies and supply companies and doctors.It like everything gets on track and then something jumps off the track causing me frustration.Today is one of them when the surgeons office called me.Jaxson has been throwing up a whole feeding at least once a day.Almost 2 months ago we seen the surgeon and told her about it.She sent him for an upper gi to make sure his Nissan was still intact.Everything looked great and all is still good.But the throwing up remains.The sleep doc emailed to tell them of our issue they call today.I tell them i know its reflux as he is doing it during his feed or withing the hour after his feed.They want to do another UPPER G.I. I am frustrated i am telling them what it is just prescribe a med to try and i bet this will stop.
Then the lovely insurance...Somehow his policy has a pre existing clause!It was put in wrong when we put him on insurance and I am working to get this fixed.Policy is..a child adopted does not fall under pre existing as its like the birth of a child.So why are we having issues?
The medical supply is another thorn in my side.The surgeon gave them a script to order the Mic_key and polymem.They call to say they don't supply the mic_keys and they could not read the script for the polymem.I handle these calls and my husband took the call i could not call them back.The surgeon's office is calling apria because they said yes they do supply Mic_keys they have lots of patients that get them from there.Its one thing after another.
I get so overwhelmed as these are things we should not have to fight so hard for.It lots of calls extra testing and appointments that are UN necessary.Its just one of them days!

No comments: