Monday, December 20, 2010

I am home for the night!

Today the ENT came in and we discussed a trach for Jax.Jax will have surgery tomorrow or Wednesday still waiting to hear when to get the trach placed.This is not an option he quits breathing for a few seconds which is apnea.He struggles and works so hard for every breath that he has become tachycardia.He does have Pneumonia and is on antibiotic.I was upset when they told me our sweet baby will not be out of hospital for Christmas.I am really bummed about this being his first Christmas home and all.
In the long run this is for the best for Jaxson's health.It will be nice to see him feel better.I will go to children's when he has surgery and then on Christmas day i will spend part of the day home with the kids and part of the day with Jaxson.Michael is with him and is refusing to leave until Jax is released.I am going to try to make him come home after a couple days.The hospital can wear you out quick so we need to share this.It is hard on me being away from Jax.But i know i am needed here too.Landen is a mommies boy and it is extremely hard on him when i am not here.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I'm sorry, this time of year a hospital is not where you should be. But Jax needs this and then you will have many more holidays at home. You are all in our thoughts!

Richardson Family said...

Thinking of you Denise, hang in there..praying for our special boy.