Tuesday, December 28, 2010

REARANGING!

I could not sleep so i thought i would post.I am thinking of ways to rearange Jax and Landens bedroom.I may move him into laundry area...LOTS of room away from actual laundry room.Only because it would be closer to us and because their is more plug ends there which we will need for all of Jaxsons equipment.I need to get this done before Jax comes home.Also need to come up with shelving or drawers or something to store all his supplies we will need in.I already bought a shelf to put all his feeding supplies on.
I hope we can decide soon what we will be able to do to get everything organized and ready for our beautiful son to come home.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Hey sweetheart :) I am so sorry your Christmas has been full of hosptial vists, Jax not being home and family issues. Even thought he's at the hospital and has tubes all over he does look cute in that Santa hat :) You are a very good mom!!!