Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Viisit!

I missed my husband so much and my baby Jax.I was so excited to see them both today.The whole visit at the hospital Jaxson would not wake up and slept the whole time i was there.The surgeon did take the stitches out and changed the trach.He did great and did not cry at all.They also took his IV out today.He was in process of being moved from PICU while i was there.
Michael and i talked to the chaplain and we had Jaxson Baptized today.As we prayed and he laid there i felt a weight lift .It was like yes he Gods child now and i know he is watching over his sweet boy and loves him just as much as Michael and I do.Jax will get a baptism record he also got a teddy bear,and a teddy bear quilt and a baptism Shaw.I promise i will post pics soon the nurse was sweet enough to take pictures for us.
I was going to stay home tomorrow and celebrate Landens Birthday.The nurse told me that if i came tomorrow and stayed with my husband we could do the 24 hr care then we would be released to go home Thursday.So change of plans...I am going to hospital in morning to get this done so we can get our baby boy home.I don't want to miss Landens Birthday as i missed spending Christmas with him.The party has been switched to Thursday evening so we are home to celebrate.
Michael called me a bit ago and told me Jaxson is now moved out of PICU and into a a room.I am so thrilled me sweet baby is doing well and we will all be home as a family again soon.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

prayers and hugs with you all at hospital