Saturday, December 25, 2010

HORRIBLE DAY!

Yes Christmas for me was horrible!I knew it was going to be tough being here on a Holiday!This was awful to be on this floor with really sick babies and sad parents.Then their is visitors all day visiting their loved ones here.Jax and I alone...In a scary and sad place that no one unless they been in a PICU can comprehend.To top it off i was hurt that my Parents could not even call and say merry Christmas.Not once have they called ever.
My beautiful Mother in law called the house to see how Jax was doing how wonderful she is i know she loves all of us as we love her dearly.My parents live 5 miles away and go by my house all the time and NOT once did they ask.Nor bother to say hey maybe we should call Denise and wish her a Merry Christmas after all she is at hospital ALONE with Jax and she is our daughter!I don't want to sound selfish but i feel hurt i mean its a sad lonely place here and how hard is it to call.
Then i was talking on my cell phone and dropped it to the point its in peaces...Nuff said on that .My wonderful husband is bringing a cell phone tomorrow.I miss my kids and my husband i am looking forward to a break but will miss Jax so much!

No comments: