Monday, December 27, 2010

ROUGH NITE LAST NIGHT!

Jax had a rough night he was running a fever..not sure how high because Michael did not tell me.He did not sleep at all and was up all night and most of the day today.The Ent's did not change his trach today.Something about staffing issues so Jax did not get moved from PICU.Tomorrow morning is when it is scheduled for the Surgeon and ENT to come in and change his trach.He should then go to a regular room.The kids and I are going tomorrow to visit him.I miss him so much and i miss my husband too.We have not seen much of each other.
I come home to rest and end up more tired and worn out at home then at the hospital.Some family things with my sister came up and it has been run run run.I am also planning Landens Birthday party.His Birthday is Wednesday.I am also hoping that is Jaxson's discharge day from the hospital.Its late i am tired and still need to pack Landens diaper bag and pack a few things to take to Jax .I cant wait to get him home.All his presents are under the Christmas tree waiting for him when he gets home.I am hoping i can cuddle my sweet baby tomorrow.They have not let us hold him until the surgeon changes his trach.6 days not in our arms has been rough we held him everyday and held him a bunch.

No comments: