Friday, December 10, 2010

INSURANCE WOES ARE OVER!

A woman from our insurance company called today to tell me that the pre existing clause on Jaxson has been removed .It was a glitch on their end and she called excited to tell me it was fixed and all the claims that were waiting are being taken care of today.Even his wheelchair claim..She even called the company that built his wheel chair to Inform them of this.I am just thrilled.All the stress is now gone.
The Supplier for the Mic_key issue and polymem is also fixed.I also got a call the Rudy our pug puppy is ready to come home.I will pick him up on Monday is all goes well.I am so happy that all these issues are fixed and i can relax now!
This will be a Amazing super weekend we have some wonderful visitors coming to see us.I am so excited yet a tiny bit nervous.

No comments: