Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MY DOCTOR APPOINTMENT!

I went to the doctor today!There is definitely something going on with my kidneys.I have felt so bad the past few days.I been feeling bad for a couple months but the last few days have been the worst.He thinks i do have another mycentic cyst.I also have a kidney stone and its possible i may have more then one.I had blood in my urine indicating something is going on with my kidneys.I get a cat scan on Friday and it will show if i have a cyst or if its kidney stones.The reason he thinks its cyst...My stomach is really protruded to the point its very painful and hurts like it could just split open.The other is pressure in the ribs and pressure on oesophagus causing horrible heart burn.I cannot lay on my stomach at all as it feels like my kidneys are going to push right out my back.The bummer is i wont know the results until Monday.Doc put me on antibiotic called bactrim for a week.He thinks i am on the start of an infection.I am miserable and am trying to relax as much as i can.This is hard to do at times but i sure try my best.I just want to feel good!

2 comments:

Richardson Family said...

sending good healthy thoughts your way, hope you get better soon!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

prayin you re better soon