Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another one down!

Hubbys Autobiography is now typed up an signed wooohooo!All i gotta do is get copies of it.He wrote it but dont like to type so i get that part.Of course im not good at typing either but its prety good.I LOVE SPELL CHECK...cant live without it.I am so so excited about Elijah.I cant wait until he is home and in our family.
I was making a list for packing when we go to get him...I had one started but evidently lost it.Michael walked by and said that was alot of items for Elijah.I said yes and we will be in Liberia with him for a week these are must haves.Its not anything different then anyone else picking up a baby would have.CLOTHES,toys,bottles,formula,baby cereal,babyfood,diapers and wipes,meds ,diaper bag,bibs and disposable changing pads,soiled bags for diapers and clothes.Is that too much?oh and of course baby bath care products.sometimes i wonder about him.
I am so ready to put Elijahs crib up.Michael keeps telling me no not yet.I know im impatient.. and just want everything put together now.I know he is right and its too soon.But its just me and im excited and just want it all done.but i still dont have his crib blanket done yet anyway.Crosstsich takes some time so it wont be done for awhile yet.

No comments: