Monday, June 30, 2008

its comming together!

I am so thrilled our dossier is just one document off from being sent and i will have that wensday morning.I am so thrilled to be this close woohoo!So close to meeting my little one!I wish i was with him now.Yes i know i have other things to do.but this is a step closer yet.He needs medical care and i pray he stays healthy until we get there to him.Many parents have visited him and told me about him .They say prayers for him.At this time they didnt know there was a family waiting for him.They were thrilled to hear he has a family who is already so in love with him and cant wait to get him home.

I am thinking about washng his clothes and putting them in his dresser.I know its early yet but they in sacks and boxes in my bedroom and i would love to have some room again.I think i will do that.Hi high chair is in the dining room..his crib is also in my room against the wall.Its so wierd to have baby things in here and minus our baby.But not for long i pray.I am praying he is home before christmas.The day i get the call that we can go get him .I will be packing and on that plane .

On another note..my mom and dad came for coffee the other day.My mom informs me she will give Elijah a nic name as she dont like the name we have chosen.Whats wrong with Elijah?so she tells me she will call him Eli for short.Elijah is a beautiful name and strong name.For what Elijahs short life has been through its very fitting for him.I guess she will get used to it.I hope y next post is to say the dossier is mailed.Until then...

No comments: