Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Longggggggg Day!

What a day this has been..I overslept and was late for work.I take Landen to work with me and he ate something that didnt agree or just plain ole didnt feel good.He got diahrea and it shot out the bottom of his diaper so he had no shorts.I had to take them off ...I usually do not pack another outfit in his diaper bag and was i Sorry as we had errends to run so i had him in tank top diaper and sandals.I had to go to walmart and everyone was asking where Landens pants was lol.So i bough an outfit and changed him in the car.
My son William got an apartment and was so thrilled so after we left walmart i went to see his apartment.Wow he found a nice one.Its one bedroom basement apartment but the cool thing is accross the hall from his apartment is the wash room.He has room for his own washer and dryer.I did complain about the locks on the doors.They are Not safe so he is calling he landlord about new locks.He has a door in the living room that only has a chain lock and dont close right i didnt like that at all.Same with the kitchen.There is no way at all to lock when he is inside his aprtment so i told him he needed new locks for his own safety.The apartment has 2 walk n closets in the living room. and the living room is very roomy and nice.The bedroom is HUGE and also has a walk in closet.The bathroom has a tiny shower in it and the bathroom is tiny.The kitchen is CUTE.. Its painted yellow with White linolium tile floor.He is so excited as things are looking up for him.I got a security job and starts tomorrow.I am proud of him.OH forgot to mention...He can WALK to work its like 3 blocks from his job and a grocery store is a block away.The apartment building is right behind the library so that was cool too.
I been kind of cranky today ( BAD HEADACHE) got home later then usual today im a home body so yes i was cranky.I needed to just relax in the a.c.So finally i am home i have had a hot shower and am now doing some laundry.The kids have all been fed and are chilling out in their bedrooms Landen is beside me playing his electric keyboard.He sound like he is playing Grim reeper music at the moment.Landen still needs a shower and meds givin.Other then that my mood has changed and i am better now.hey cool even better Bella our pug puppy also got a bath..Micahel is bathing her right now.
I am also a bit cranky as i am having a hard time getting a document needed for the dossier.I will try again tomorrow.I plan on turning in early and getting a good nights sleep.I have alot to do before our yard sale on Saturday.Its city wide in our town and i have ALOT of stuff to get rid of. All the money we make will go towards our Elijahs adoption so i am praying we do very well.Every dollar helps to bring Elijah home.

No comments: