Tuesday, June 17, 2008

LONG BUSY DAY!

What a day i have had...started with husband having an appointment and getting cyst cut out his arm and right thigh.Linda also had an appointment she has a UTI.By the time we left there Landen was hungry and was saying eat eat bite bite.So we went to mcdonaolds for lunch.I finally got home..Put Bella (our pug) outside and started Laundry yuck.
Tomorrow or i should say today the social worker comes...I am nervous i dont know why i just am.But also excited and ready to get my sweet littke boy home.I cannot wait to hold him and kiss those adorable little cheeks of his.I so wish i could go to Liberia right now and just scoop him up and never let go.But i know thats impossible right now.I just pray everything comes together quickly.I would be thrilled if we could get home before christmas but i dont know.
We got our dining room all painted it turned out BEAUTIFUL.Now to get new carpet.We were going to go pick some out(hubby didnt like the carpet i picked the first time) this comming weekend.But its the BAT picnic and we go every year It means alot to Rebecca and Landen and its important for them to stay connected to the kids they spent alot of time with in the orphanage.Looks like we will wait one more weekend then go carpet shopping.
I am up late again tonight my daughter cleaned her room and i think every artical of clothing she owned came with it.so i am working on the Laundry.And of course getting some computer time in.i should be working on Elijahs crib blanket im making but decided tomorrow evening to dedicate a couple hours on it.

No comments: