Friday, June 20, 2008

A little closer!

Homevisit is done yeahhh.We had some issues getting our fingerprints done.Our police department does not have the cards needed for Kbi.So we went to srs to see if they had any no such luck.Then i check another place No there too.So we wait for them.I also got some more things sent to the agency .Dossier will be mailed this week .I have everything just need to get some copies.as soon as we get KBI over with hope to get homestudy soon so i can send it to agency .Then get INS going.
I went shopping again I got the highchair bought its a nice one .I also bought some more outfits for him and a mobile for his crib.He also got 4 new outfits summer ones to take to Liberia.Landen also got some new things...Landen loves spongebob and i bought him sponge bob pajamas and a pair with Lizards on them that glow in the dark.I also got him a nerf ball.He loves his balls.
I hope to get an update on Elijah soon.I hope he is doing ok.I also hope to get some new pictures soon.If i get some i will be sure to post them.

No comments: