Sunday, June 1, 2008

My water bug son!

We have a horse tank that makes an awsome pool for the kids...Landen LOVES it... I cant keep him out of it.I changed his clothes 5 times.I have decided for now on when we are home all day he will run around in a little swimmer and swim trunks,..this child went through so much i had a complete load of just his clothes.Although my teenage kids were just as bad getting in and out.They had fun though and thats all the counts.
Tomorrow we meet the social worker for our second visit..I am excited and cant wait.. another step closer..Saturday Michael and I went to the post office and got our passport pictures done .I hope everything goes well..Im excited but nervouse too.Why i am nervouse i dont know.Elijah has been on my mind alot today...I wish i could fly there and hold him and tell him how much mommy and daddy love him already.I am emailing the agency to see if i can send a few things to him..a couple toys and dont know what else.But i want him to have something from Mommy.
i worked on Elijah's stamped crosssticth bib today.Its turning out SOOO CUTE.I have enjoyed making things for him.I have many more things to make...I dont get to work long on them with the kids, my job and housework time is limited.I orderd a crib blanket with Eyore today that is stamped crosstich.His crib has whinnie the pooh on it and eyore is tooo cute.I am so ready to meet our son.Mommy and Daddy Love you Elijah Emmanuel.

No comments: