Tuesday, June 24, 2008

comments and stares!and...Shopping

I know people are curious when you have a child thats skin is darker then yours.But good grief must they stare?I should be used to it by now.I had one tell me once ..wheres he from?I tell her then she says oh hes not yours?Um yes hes mine...I have a birth certificate that says so.Hes mine through and through.Same for my daughter..she gets uncomfortable when people stare at her and will stand close by me and say Mom people are watching us again.I tell her they have to look because you are so beautiful they cant help it.She says Yeah right mom and drops it from there.
ok enough of my soap box i dont wanna write a book on it right now cause sometimes it gets me riled.I did some more shopping today....Elijah is already spoiled.I have had so much fun buyng for him its been a real blast,Now i need my BABY.Michael has not said a word i been waiting to hear him gripe at me .So far so Good haha he knows griping does no good the more he gripes themore i shop haha.I had Landen with me and my 14 yr old daughter Linda.Linda is so excited about Elijah.She found a stuffed frog and said Mom can i buy this for Elijah?When the time comes to get him can you take it with you and tell him its from Sissy Linda and that i love him.I couldnt tell her no..So Elijah has a frog with a sweet letter attached to it from his big sister.
Landen was so funny today..He called my aunt a goober which comes out GOOGER to funny.she started laughing.Then he came to the table and said..Pizza Pizza?He syas it really fats so it sound like the little ceasers pizza dude.He didnt get pizza but he had him a taco at taco johns today.Actually he had 2 of them.
Rebecca was upset she had a double header softaball game tonigh and it was cancelled due to rain.she so loves her SOFTBALL.and boy is she GOOD at it.so hope its rescheduled soon.We hope to get fingerprints tomorrow for Kbi the cards have been mailed.I hope we get it done soon.another step cloaer to my sweet Elijah.

No comments: