Tuesday, June 10, 2008

this and that

We are getting closer to our homevisit...I am so ready to get it done although i still have a ton of things needing done before she comes here.I think about Elijah everyday..is he happy? or sad?what is he doing is he sleeping or awake.I been working on his stamped crosstitch eyore quilt.Its turning out so cute.i have some bibs to finish as well.I figured once our paperwork is in i could start nesting and really get things ready for Elijah.
The kids are keeping us plenty busy...Rebecca plays softball so with practices and games her schedule is tight.Linda has been babysetting and finding things to keep her busy.I bought the kids a pool pass so they been swimming alot latley.I went shopping at joannes craft store and bought the girls craft items to do on the days they scream they are bored.Brian is still looking for a job..he wants to buy a car of his own so he needs to work.
Anyone have ideas to keep teens from screaming boredome i sure could use some input.

No comments: