Sunday, February 22, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!

We were fairly busy this weekend! Friday while kids were at school Michael and i went to get our taxes done.We went to lunch and then went car shopping.Michael can not drive hardly at all anymore and when he does his truck is a stick and he has such a time trying to drive it because of his leg.So he bought a 2009 Kia Rio.Its small yes but really great on gas.With his doc appointments and usually just him and i was cheaper to get a small car.For family things we will drive our family Mini van.
Saturday we needed to go to town and get some items at walmart! I only had 2 of the kids so we took the Kia.The kids thought it was way cool to ride in the new car.We took Landen and Linda to lunch Saturday and visited with our oldest son for part of the day.
Today was more mellow...I have not felt none to well so Linda cooked supper mm spaghetti.I did have to drive Brian back out to his dads.I tried to get him to stay one more night but Dad lives on a farm and Brian wanted to go ride 4 wheelers.
I hope to hear something soon on Jaxson i am NOT very patient at all.I am praying we can get him home in time for Easter. I want to buy him an Easter outfit but am afraid too in case he is not here to wear it.So i am holding on it.I need lots of prayer so we can get this Lil guy home.

No comments: