Thursday, February 12, 2009

HELPING OTHERS/ THIS AND THAT

I am on a mission...A mission for children of Liberia..who needs our help right now..The home our son is at is in need of a car.Theirs has broke down so i am doing everything in power to help this come true.This car means so much to them..It hauls there water and there food and bags of rice.I takes kids where they need to go.It halls bags of donations that are brought in by other families.
So this is my mission..This is keeping me busy comming up with Ideas and ways to raise the monies needed.It takes my mind off the country being suspended and our sons adoption not movng just setting and waiting.I feel great about ths feat...I feel i am doing something God wanted us to do.These children need this..I love ALL children and would do anything for any child.
I found this out today! I have already began a list and have started talking ith Freinds and Family who would like to help out.

I have not been sleeping well.No its not my mind racing at this point i have a pinched nerve in my neck and it cause's Pain all the way to my finger tips.Pt is NOT working and i am suffering.I am trying to do things to help it.Massages and arm excercises and heat pack and alieve.If it is not better son i will have to see the doctor again very soon.This will be my third time going to him over this pinched nerve.
The kids are all doing well...Rebecca is srtuggling in Science she just does not understand it poor girl.Linda is doing VERY well with her studies and her gardes are good.Landen is Landen ornery as ever but has progressed in speaking more.Brian could do better in school but refuses to give all this effort His dad and i been coming up with Ideas to help him want to achive more goals.Hannah is doing well in college and she orks part time.William works all time and is struggling to maintain paying his rent and utilities.He is a good kid and is being very responsible.With this economy being so bad right now it sure dont help.
I am trying to stay busy and keep things going at home.Jax is on our minds daily will be until he is in our arms forver.I am leaning on God more then ever and letting him lead the way.

No comments: