Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LANDEN NOT SLEEPING AGAIN

Landen is back to getting up at 3 am and staying up.I have already had his naps with held at school because of it thinking that would do the trick.It didn't work...the school called me and the adaptive PE teacher was there working with him and he was literally falling asleep standing up.So i told them to let him nap 1 hr a day.
I don't know if his seizures medicine need to be adjusted or what! I am calling to set up his nuero appointment as its due anyway. I also think i need to make him an appointment for a checkup with his family doctor as well.I really need to find out the cause of this sleep issue because Michael and I are walking Zombies...We get little sleep as we are up with him in the night.We decided to take turns so at least one of us is rested.Michael had the duty Last night and tonight will be mt night staying up with him.
Any ideas? Anything to help my child sleep? This is going to be rough if we don't get this fixed before Jax comes home. I sure hope the doc can throw some suggestions out there.

No comments: