Friday, February 27, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT

It is a quiet night at the house tonight! Rebecca went to spend the weekend with my sister Robin.She loves her Aunt Robin and thinks she is all that and a piece of Pie! Linda is at her big brothers house she is staying the night and watching Movies..Tomorrow she will go Skating and stay with her Brother another night. Brian is at his Dads so Landen is all we have tonight! I made him something good he likes to eat and now he is playing happily in his room.I bought him a new book and we will have mommy son time and read it to him.
I was hoping to hear Positive news on our adoption but no word yet! I keep praying to hear something very soon! I am so Ready to get him and bring that sweet Lil boy home he has waited a long time for a family.He is very much wanted in our family and already so loved he is such a precious little one.Those who have met him have told me what a blessing he is.We knew he was a blessing and a perfect fit to our Family. He is an amazing child in my eyes and has endured so much in his short life. Never a day goes by that he is not on our minds and we talk of plans for his future. We feel so BLESSED to have found our angel and to be his parents!

No comments: