Monday, February 9, 2009

WONDERFUL WEEKEND

The weather was wonderful on Saturday was 67 degrees! Landen got some play time outside he has the winter blues and is tired of being in the hose so this was a treat for him.He got a new ball and played and played with it.
Sunday i attended my niece Amberly's baby shower.We had a nice time and her baby got some wonderful gifts.On the way home my nephew was asking for me to make chili for supper.So we stopped at the store and got the fixings and of course ya cant have chili without cinnamon rolls.All my kids ate well they all love chili.
Today its sunny outside but the wind will knock ya over wow is it high. I am spending today getting the weekend laundry done and some much needed Dusting.I am trying to keep busy this not knowing what is happening and when we will travel to get Jax is driving me crazy!Everyone was asking me yesterday when is the baby coming home.Every time i am asked its like a dagger going in its so hard.I pray it is soon! I am hoping at this point he is home in time for Easter.I just keep praying it soon!

No comments: