Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FRUSTRATED

I am so frustrated right now...Over this waiting process for Jaxson.I am praying hard that things are Ironed out quickly in Liberia so we can get our son home.I am praying for ALL the families that are caught in the wait.Its so so Hard....I try to keep myself busy and Not think about it.
I am so worried that this could take a long time as we all know countries work at a different pace then U.S. OF A .does. I just worry because of Jaxson's medical needs.I ache to hold him in my arms and have him home.We have a wonderful children's hospital with an awesome CP department ready and waiting for him.
My kids don't understand the wait and tell me everyday...Mom we want our baby brother home how come we have to wait so long? It is hard for them to understand the Process of International adoption.How do you explain the wait to Impatient Teenagers? Sometimes i just want to do ahead an unpack those suitcases and other times its no leave them there you will go soon.If we wait to much longer though i will have to take the winter clothes out of his dresser and put spring and summer wear in it.
I walk by his crib that is set up and waiting and all his things and it makes me so sad...But yet happy to because i know one day he will be in that crib...One day he will wear all those clothes and play with the toys.Just when? All the Liberia angels needs prayers and Gods guidance for us frustrated,sad emotional parents.

JAXSON EMMANUEL MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS SWEET BOY! SOON IN OUR ARMS.

No comments: