Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THINKING

I have been thinking allot about Jaxson today!He is always on my mind but today for some reason more strong.I have been really depressed since the day we had to put travel plans on hold.I know its all in Gods timing but it does not make this wait any easier to deal with.
Our suitcases has been packed and setting in a corner of our bedroom just waiting to go.I am so ready to board that plane to bring my sweet Angel boy home to his family who are all so anxious to meet him.I set at this computer to much just waiting word that things are better and we are ready to travel.
Today i bought him two little shirts and 2 little pairs of pants,I also bought him some bottles with Winnie the pooh on them.And an adorable stuffed teddy bear to go in his room,I have all his clothes put away the diaper stacker is full his car seat is ready!Now i wait i wait and wait which is NOT my strong point.I am frustrated as he needs medical and needs it now.With his cp he needs to Begin treatment as soon as possible.The older he gets the harder it will be on him.Another worry i have is his strabismis it needs to be checked NOW as if it goes to long it can cause blindness.
I am just so sad,,,,We should of arrived home this past Monday with our Lil peanut,I pray for him every night.I pray that it is soon he will join our family.I ache to hold this sweet little boy in my arms.I hope our wait is not much longer it would be wonderful to have him home in time for Easter.I need prayers,....Some days i do fine and others i feel like I'm losing my mind with this wait.OK gonna get off my depressed pitty pot now.

1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

Denise;
I'm thinking of you, I know how excruciating the waiting is. Hang in there.
Sue