Sunday, February 1, 2009

REMODELS

I don't like remodeling it makes a mess But when its done it is sure nice.The good part is as we are doing this and putting things back my living room will be all done with spring cleaning.Still have some more floor to finish.Michael got frustrated and tired.Tomorrow Morning My dad will come over and the floor will be finished.So we didn't get the furniture today but will get it tomorrow.
I took my curtains down and washed them and hung them back up...washed the windows while i was at it.Dusted all cobwebs and cleaned the trim.I still need to clean the pictures on the walls and will do that here in awhile.I will take pics and post when the room is finished.
All this has helped keep my mind off of this stuff going on with Jax so it has helped.We have a pretty busy week this week so that should help as well. I hope the wait is not to long i am so ready to get him home.At least we got the remodels done before he comes.Well part of them.Waiting on bids now to add bathroom and bedroom on to the house.We still want to re do the kitchen that is a future goal. wow its like having a new house.I love it.

No comments: