Thursday, July 10, 2008

crazy day!

Michael had an appointment at the VA today.I drove him there what a longggg day it ended up being.His appoinment was at 9 am and he didnt get done until 4p.m. I had Rebecca with so we went shopping for some school clothes(they go back to school early next month)Then we went to lunch at applebees.We set in the car alot as well.We also finally went and picked out her new glasses and orderd them.She looks so cute in them.
We got home to find Landen SICK.He is running a fever and has been in bed allday.So unlike my little boy.He is usually up playing and laughing and just happy.Today he has been in bed all day and not once has he smiled.My poor little boy.
Yesterday Michael had a VA appointment and we had Landen with us.we took him to the a park and had stopped and got lunch and ate it at the park.He played and had so much fun.We also bought tokens and went on a choo choo train Ride.Lande loved it so much.and today he is just feeling yucky.
I am trying to make a special day for all my kids..They all need some one on one time.Next week im taking Linda shopping and out to lunch as well.Then the next week is Brians turn for momma time.He will also go shopping and out to eat maybe a movie?I am just glad Michael has no MORE APPOINTMENTS for awhile.I didnt even work today..i thought we would get back in time so i could work for a few hours and that didnt happen.I am going to work in morning though i want a paycheck lol.
I was thrilled to get a couple baby pics of Elijah in the mail.These are a couple years old and you could tell he has that chubby baby face and is just so tiny.Definatley could tell he was under the age of 1.I feel lucky to get baby pics of him as most do not get them.I am waiting for the Kbi to come back to social worker so we can get our homestudy(got delayed) due to some changes the social worker and myself didnt know about.I just pray its quick.I am ready to get Ins done and get a fingerprint appointment.I just want my sweet Elijah home.I am so ready to go get him.Ughh i am so bad with patience.Its so hard knowing your child is so far away and you ache to hold him in your arms.I need to learn patience as i will need them in the next few months to not drive myself crazy waiting for Elijahs adoption to be complete.

No comments: