Tuesday, July 1, 2008

longgggg day!

what a long day this has been!went to work got off work went to walmart.... went to AT&T got a cell phone plan for the family.Its cheaper then buying all these track phone cards everymonth.Picked up hubby at his job....ran some more errands then raced home to make dinner and do chores.Now im so exhausted and cant sleep.Tomorrow is another busy day i have several things to do.Including having the last of the documents notarized so i can mail our dossier out wooohooo!I am thrilled to get this outta my hands.

My busy body boy has discovered the word NO! and boy does he use it..Landen come here need to change your diaper...NO! Landen time to take a shower...NO!Landen time to take your medicine....NO! and the topper... Landen time to pick up your toys....NO! NO!NO!O h boy i have got to figure out how to break him from all the no's.Landen also refused to eat supper unless he was setting in Elijahs highchair.I have got to figure out how to break this before Elijah comes home.


Hats Landen had never liked hats...but with him having not so good vision he really needs to wear one the sun hurts his eyes.We were walking around at walmart and we were in the baby section...Landen snatched a sun hat with diego on it and stuck it on his head...He kept it there throughout the store.I told him i would buy it if he would wear it.I hope this is it he really needs to wear a hat.Linda wanted to buy him sunglasses and i told her thats not a good idea his vision is impaired already and he would definately not be able to see with them on.

I had applied to get Landen a special needs stroller...We have not heard yet if we can get funded for it.I pray he does..He is too tall for a regular stroller but he wears out when we go places like the zoo where there is alot of walking.Michael and I end up taking turns carrying him.But he is almost 38 lbs now and it about Kills us.I know tomorrow is another busy day...I am looking forward to the 4th of July holiday.We are going camping at the lake some R and R is what we all need.Rebecca my child who NEVER likes to go camping is the one who is MOST excited about going.

No comments: