Thursday, July 24, 2008

QUIET EVENING

I am enjoying the quiet time this evening, All the kids are at frineds house.Landen is here with me and is snacking on goldfish crackers at the moment.I done talked to Michael on the phone and am patiently waiting until saturday to pick him up at the airport.
I had to stop at walmart and get diapers for Landen..who can resist the baby isle?I was looking for certain toys for Elijah. Lights and sounds toys i am sure he would like.so i got him a V TECH baby happy lights bear.a cell phone that talks and lights up.A stuffed looking animal that ya pull the string and it vibrates and a book that crinkles and squeeks.I also found an adorable short outfit with khaki shorts and baby blue hawian like shirt.I love shopping for him.Of course i cant leave Landen out so he got a new ball.
No News on the adoption front..I hope social worker gets KBI check back soon so we can have a completed homestudy,Dossier is with the agency they are waiting for the homestudy.I hope it hurries i am ready to get fingerprint appointment with UCIS.I am so ready to meet our little man.He has those cheeks that are so kissable such a beautiful little boy he is.I am dying to hold him in my arms.I pray to hear from our social worker soon that she ha recieved our KBI.Until then...

No comments: